- Suitable for interior applications (Also available for external applications on request).
- Unifying super circular design for comfortable use by the elderly and arthritic.
- Warm to the touch.
- Lacquered finish that is easy to clean and maintain.
- Concealed fixings.
- In accordance with the recommendations of BS 8300 and Approved Document M.
- Between 29 and 56% lower embodied energy than comparable stainless steel products (dependent on length).
Production and Materials
The Holt pull handle is crafted in the UK fromthe finest European oak and then precision finished with 5% matt interior lacquer. Durable steel components are inserted into the pull handle to provide the base strength for all fixings.
The Holt pull handles are available in 5 different lengths and 3 different fixing types. To specify, please select one of the reference codes below and add one of the following suffixes for the fixing option you require (BT – Bolt through, SF – Secret face fixing, BB – Pair, back-to-back):
The Holt range is crafted in the UK from oak and then precision finished with 5% matt interior lacquer.