- Lever handles on both sides will withdraw latch bolt. If deadbolt is projected, the inside handle only will withdraw both bolts. Door then remains unlocked until manually re-locked from outside or turn from inside.
- Supplied with 47465 split spindle
- Heavily sprung for lever handles
- Reversible latchbolt without opening lockcase
- Bolt through fixing holes for furniture
- Independently tested to BS EN 179 3/7/6/1/1/3/4/2/A/B and 3/7/6/B/1/3/4/2/A/D
- CE Marked DOP-AGD-332
- Certifire approved CF 347
- Incorporated in successful fire test and assessed to BS EN 1634-1 and BS 476 Pt 22 up to 90 minutes on timber doors and 240 minutes on metal doors
- Recommended to be used with allgood cylinders
- 10 year warranty
Handle Forend a b
7282.60 Lever Square 92 60
7282.80 Lever Square 112 80
7282F60 Lever Radius 92 60
7282F80 Lever Radius 112 80
Simulated bronze. A unique finish applied to stainless steel, imitating the look and feel of FSB bronze (BR).
Polished stainless steel
Satin stainless steel.