- Suitable for interior applications (Also available for external applications on request).
- Unifying super circular design for comfortable use by the elderly and arthritic.
- Warm to the touch.
- Lacquered finish that is easy to clean and maintain.
- Concealed fixings.
- In accordance with the recommendations of BS 8300 and Approved Document M. Between 29 and 56% lower embodied energy
- than comparable stainless steel products (dependent on length).
Production and Materials
The Holt pull handle is crafted in the UK from the finest European oak and then precision finished with 5% matt interior lacquer. Durable steel components are inserted into the pull handle to provide the base strength for all fixings.
The Holt pull handles are available in 5 different lengths and 3 different fixing types. To specify, please select one of the reference codes below and add one of the following suffixes for the fixing option you require (BT – Bolt through, SF – Secret face fixing, BB – Pair, back-to-back):
The Holt range is crafted in the UK from oak and then precision finished with 5% matt interior lacquer.