As a key member of the team you will be required to assist with contract management, occasional site visits and processing orders.
You should be able to demonstrate a flexible hands-on approach with excellent communication and problem-solving ability as well as delivering a highly focused and pro-active level of customer service.
You will perform all tasks necessary in the processing of a customer order, from time of order receipt to completion of deliveries and in the process meeting or exceeding the customer’s expectations and instructions.
- To review and process on the AX system, contract orders received by estimating, email, fax or any other means in accordance with the appropriate company procedure.
- Liaise with the customer to establish correct delivery address, clarifying any ambiguous information and all TBA lines, including handing of handed items, rebate details, etc.
- Qualify the type of delivery required with the customer i.e. phased, bulk or “door by door”. Should a “door by door” service be required, prepare and issue the relevant documentation to the Warehouse.
- As well as sending an automated sales confirming, contract co-ordinators will be required to courtesy the project manager. With the aim of introducing themselves as the main point of contact and establishing a dialogue with the customer which is verbal.
- Check for any 3rd party involvement in the project i.e. door suppliers, factory fitting etc.
- Build long term working relationships with Contractors and advise on positive/negative feedback to the sales representatives.
- Review client changes to determine whether a revision is required or an adjustment to the sales order is adequate. If in doubt, this is to be discussed with the departmental team leader in the first instance.
- If a small revision is required, update schedule using AX, issue direct to customer and obtain addendum order to cover changes.
- To answer general price enquiries from reception, direct calls or via email. • To answer and deal with technical queries either via email or telephone.
- To attend initial “kick-off” meetings with estimators and sales representatives when deemed necessary by Contracts team leader.
- Liaise with Technical Representative in clarifying master key on complex systems.
- To file and review all paperwork connected with contract order in the designated filing system.
- Performing housekeeping tasks in connection with orders under your responsibility.
- Proactively inform customers of the delivery status of their order including any delays that may have been communicated via our Purchasing Department.
- To view release order picking reports daily and raise all pick notes by 11.00am wherever possible in accordance with the customers’ delivery requirements.
- To review TBA queries and proformas.
- Daily review of delinquent orders report for overdue deliveries instigating actions on other departments to ensure customer delivery requirements are met.
- To regularly review open orders and correct delivery dates where appropriate.
- To ensure all orders are fully acknowledged through the AX system.
- To send out any maintenance manuals and “longform” copy of the quote in all instances.
- To assist the Management log and action all customer complaints.