13001 Allgood Hardware Double Action Pivot Set
• Maximum door weight: 80kg
• Maximum door width: 1100mm
• Maximum door thickness: 44mm
• Bottom bracket is frame mounted but must be floor supported when used on doors weighing over 30kg
• Suitable for use on FD30 and FD60 fire doors to BS 476 for single and double door applications
o For 44mm non FR doors an R9 radius is required on the pivot edge with a 4mm door and frame gap
o For 44mm thick Fire doors an R15 radius is required on the pivot edge as only a 3mm gap is permitted between the door and frame.
o For 54mm thick Fire doors an R20 radius is required on the pivot edge as only a 3.5mm gap is permitted between the door and frame.
• Specifically designed for use with 13006 Emergency Release Door Stop
o For emergency use in hospitals or wherever the ill or infirm run the risk of falling over and blocking an inward opening bathroom or toilet door. Allows door to swing in either direction
• Grade 304 stainless steel
• Maintenance free oil impregnated bronze bearings.Mechanical warranty 25 years